Monday, August 12, 2013

One more week...

A week from today I'll be hopping on a plane headed to Stony Point, NY for orientation. I can't even.

I am super excited, pretty anxious, and ready to get going - as soon as I get what feels like a bajillion things done. The first task I shall accomplish is sharing great news! While in Hollywood, I will be working  at My Friend's Place. MFP is a super cool day shelter for homeless youth that uses the arts to support and connect with folks to help them find the best way for needs to be met. It's not just about assistance, it's about empowerment. They even have a circus program so it's time to put my clown face on! I am so excited and blessed to join My Friend's Place this year. It feels good.

Be sure to check out their website: http://myfriendsplace.org/

And don't forget that I need YOUR support to make this all happen. So if you can, make a donation for Freddie B in Hollywood!

No comments:

Post a Comment